Friday 10 August 2012

Testimonials From The Front


"K's a vivacious social butterfly who is exciting, energetic and fun."

"A lady with a purpose. And she's never even been to Bolton."

"Amusing, she can stand her own ground, no one messes with the K! *laughs*"

"Even though we don't see much of each other, her infectious bubbly personality can cheer up anyone. Always a nice word or a quick hug when shes around."

"You must know my mate K, she's one bubbly motherlicker. She has the ability to turn a shit day into a fucking good one! But past the good looks and outstanding front, this bird has got brains and iv seen it happen. No one can out smart this lil fox. True fucking legend in her own right ladies and gentlemen!"

"I think she's an absolute wealth of charisma and dynamic charm."

"She's the one with the platinum blonde hair and the cool tattoos who's always around. She's very fun, alternative and an individual."

"We have probably the most deep conversations that start with in seconds and we never can remember again. She get to the guts of a conversation topic, there's no time for introductions and beating around the bush, it's just bam!"

"She's manipulatively sexy. The kind of girl that is infectious, once she touches you in a certain way, you can't help but crave her. She's mysterious and sultry and knows just how to leave you addicted."

"Too forgiving, she's a good person, almost too good."

"Fun, outgoing and will talk to anyone. She's a good person to talk your problems out with."

"K is a one off lady ....nuttier than a squirrel turd but you gotta love it ....she is also a magnificent beast and a gentle and thorough lover" *laughs*

"She's the most beautiful female I've ever come across, enchantingly genuine."

"Despite all the shit the world chucks K’s way, she has this incredible faith and optimism in humanity that makes her one of the most amazing and unique girls you could ever to wish to meet. Her drive to be a better person is inspiring and utterly refreshing, you can learn a lot from her positivity and attitude to life and she’ll teach you about your self! You can have a laugh with her, a cry with her, the most interesting conversations with her, you can be yourself with her and most importantly K will make you want to live your life! She’s cool as fuck and she will make you smile!"

"She's genuine, awesome, beautiful, honest, fun and kind."

"K is dedicated, unbiased and tells it like it is with no punches pulled."

"K is a friendly young lady with a fun loving attitude...and nice legs."

"K, is one of the wittiest warm hearted people you could ever wish to meet. Her personality shines through in her writing and her work. Truly inspirational to others around her."

"She's the most down to earth and straight talking girl I know. But she's alluringly real. The world would be an better place if more people were like her."

"She stands her ground no matter what, a girl who knows who she is, where she's going and what she's doing."

"She's... probably the strongest person I know."

"K is the girl to know. She knows mountains of people and is filled with knowledge of the world around her. She's ridiculously streetwise and independent... what a character."

"Magnetising, mysterious... simply hypnotising."

"Fiery, feisty and with a strikingly beautiful perception on life. She also has the most captivating eyes and enchanting soul of anyone I've ever met. She's so straight forward and genuinely honest... on one side, what you see is what you get, on the other, there's far more to her than anyone realises, even myself."

"What. A. Woman."



But mostly, a testimonial from my best friend Kettle.
"A pink haired problem that gets too drunk too many times
starts fights with grown men because they stare at me funny or don’t know how to hold their lip.

A crazy bird with massive tits and a personality to match.
Knows no shame and walks around naked even if I have guests round.

Someone I videotape when she is sick and someone who thinks it’s fun to crawl into bed with me for a spoon at 6 in the morning just because she feels like it.

An absolute mentalist, a human version of marmite. You love or or hate her. And I do both.

She drives me mental with her reckless abandon lifestyle, untidy ness and headstrong ways. Honestly I could stab her with a leek at times.

But I love her because she will tell me I deserve better than the wankers I go for, will take on anyone who doesn’t treat me the way I should be treated and will hold me when I cry and tell me to man the fuck up, get ready and come for a drink

and you can’t have her…"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts??